- Exhibition design: Lies Willers
- Location: Stadsarchief, Amsterdam
- Open: 14 October 2016 – 5 February 2017
- Lighting design and installation: Rapenburg Plaza
- Photography: Jeffrey Steenbergen (Rapenburg Plaza)
For many years, Stadsarchief Amsterdam and Rapenburg Plaza have been successfully working together. For the exhibit Amsterdam 1900, we have provided the lighting design and installation.
In this exhibit, the development of photography and Amsterdam around 1900 have been brought together. With more than 300 photographs, the exhibit shows the evolution of the modern Dutch capital. One of the highlights are the three autochromes. Each of these wil be shown for one week, sealed in a deoxygenated cassette, which is illuminated by us.