- Location: Museum Catharijneconvent, Utrecht
- Open: February 10, 2017
- Exhibition design: Kossmann.deJong
- Décor construction: Planemos
- Lighting design: Rapenburg Plaza
- AV content: Mitchel Tan, Metropolis Film
- Photography: Marleen van der Pol
Mary is of all ages and for everybody regardless of their culture or religion. Beautiful and surprising illustrations of Mary in art tell her more than wondrous life story.
Exhibitions designers Kossmann.dejong has designed this temporary exhibition as an inspiring “Mary-journey”. Through cultures and religions, through the work of ancient masters and modern artists and by personal stories of well-known and lesser-known Dutch, visitors will get to know Mary and discover the many faces of this worldly woman.
Check out the promotional film of this exhibition made by the Catharijne Convention Museum;