On 8 September 2018, Het Scheepvaartmuseum (The National Maritime Museum) will open the doors to its new exhibition MS Oranje | Changing course, putting the spotlight on the passenger ship Oranje. Today, eighty years after it was launched on 8 September 1938, this iconic ship with an eventful history still inspires awe.
- Location: The National Maritime Museum Amsterdam
- Open: 8 september 2018
- Lighting design, lighting and media control, AV technology and installation: Rapenburg Plaza
- Project management: Tessa van den Dolder
- Exhibition design: Paul Toornend
- Décor construction: Flink