A comedy by Kees Prins and Roel Bloemen
Is it bad if you do not remember what you were talking about before you went to the toilet?
No, unless your name is Burghardt and Van Wees and go out for dinner one night to pick up the old friendship again.
Because then you would want you to remember what you were talking about before you went to the toilet.
Otherwise it could just be that such a seemingly small detail grows into an evening of mistrust, verbal violence and miscommunication.
And then it would also be possible that no chip remains intact from the sworn friendship.
A MAN A MAN was a comedy about two men, a table, a waitress and above all that you should not make things bigger than they are.
With Pierre Bokma, Kees Prins en Randy Fokke
- Location: Bellevue Theater Amsterdam and tour
- Opening night: 3 mei 2018
- Lighting design/technical start up: Rapenburg Plaza
- Director: Gijs Scholten van Aschat
- Photography: Willem Prins