With Homestudios, BAM and fifteen BAM partners want to inspire and facilitate future residents to personalize and furnish their home with ease. Homestudios takes you : from the moment of orientation on a new home up to and including the key transfer. Always with the right (living) expert at the right time.
Homestudios has set up five studios for the client, where they are taken on their personal journey home. This homestay is made within Homestudios on the basis of the latest techniques in the field of AV, indoor positioning (Ultra Wide Band) and life-size interactive projections that gives the client a virtual reality tour through their new home, which is yet to be built !
- Personal creation studio – This is the starting point and end point of the customer’s home journey within Homestudios. In 1 of the 21 consultation rooms all conversations take place at a glass table with a 49 ”touch screen on which all personal information and mood boards are displayed. A 42 ”screen on the wall gives the expert the opportunity to provide the customer with all information.
- Knowledge studio – on the journey home, the customer is guided by the expert and a personal tablet who, through indoor positioning, always knows where the customer is within Homestudios and therefore can always provide the customer with the correct information at that point in time. Projection, interactive games and touch screens guide the customer through the process of making the final home complete, from kitchen and bathroom design to choosing a dormer window or extension.
- Inspiration studio – In eleven full-size and fully furnished houses, you are introduced to various living styles: ranging from apartments to fully furnished penthouses equipped with home automation. The most important eye-catcher is a penthouse where 6 projectors can be used to display a panorama of 30 meters wide of the future view of the house.
- Cooking studio – In a fully equipped cooking studio you can try out all the possible equipment under the guidance of the chef and a lunch will be put together for his customers under his supervision.
- 3D Studios – the highlight of the homestay in Homestudios is the conclusion in 1 of the 2 3D Studios. In each of the studios, with the aid of 8 projectors, a multi-track soundscape and an interactive lighting plan, an interactive and scale impression of the future home is shown. Through a tablet, the customer can see all the choices made in earlier phases of the trip in full size on a map of the future home.
- Location: Utrecht
- Open: May 2018
- Lighting design: Marretti Lighting / Rapenburg Plaza
- Light and media control: Rapenburg Plaza
- AV technology and installation: Rapenburg Plaza
- Project management AV: Stijn van Bruggen (Rapenburg Plaza)
- Project management: Hypsos
- Exhibition design: DST
- Interior construction: Hypsos
- AV content – Interactives: Kiss the Frog, Jungle Minds, Metropolis film